At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way. To fix that, we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”). We provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers from A-to- Z. From acquiring, inspecting and certifying high quality cars, to providing 360° high-resolution photography inside and outside of the vehicle, to generating real-time financing and warranty options, to providing consumers with the option to have cars delivered to their driveway in as little as 24 hours or pick-up from one of our state-of- the-art Car Vending Machines (yes, you read that right) all with a 7-day Money Back Guarantee, we’ve made it our mission to redefine the car buying status quo. With no dealerships or commissioned sales people, we also save thousands of dollars per car in expenses that we pass on to our customers. Recently named Forbes’ 5th Most Promising Company in the U.S., we offer the excitement, culture and opportunity of a start-up, with the capitalization and infrastructure of a much more established business. For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video.
Working at Carvana you will notice that…
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador and possess the know how to get the job done.
We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments and juggle many things at once.
In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
In our down time we have ping pong and corn hole (or “bags,” depending on where you’re from) tournaments. However, the pace is pretty quick around here, so you'll need to be prepared to keep up.
Specifically as a Recruiting Coordinator you can expect that…
- No day will be exactly like the other. You will be the administrative backbone for the Recruiting team.
- You will source resumes, schedule interviews, book travel for potential candidates, manage the candidate background and drug test process, and ensure candidates are ready for their first day of work.
- You will act as a resource for new hires as they become familiar with our big happy family here at Carvana!
- You will develop & maintain professional relationships with candidates to identify their goals and ambitions.
- You will also develop and maintain business relationships with your (really awesome) coworkers within Carvana.
- You will provide input on forming Carvana recruiting best practices (we LOVE some good collaboration!)
- You will help us build a stronger company. Every day.
Enough about us….
- You have obtained a Bachelor’s degree.
- You have at least 1-2 years' work experience in a office setting preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a sense of humor. Kinda serious about this one.
- You have to understand the value of teamwork and how teams work…that was deep. If you disagree, read it again. Out loud if necessary.
- You have the ability to multitask and prioritize like a ninja.
- You will not leave your personality at home. We thrive from each unique perspective. Our strength is in our diversity of opinions.
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screen
Carvana is an equal opportunity employer