Are you passionate about using data analytics to discover trends and help businesses grow? Do you want to have an immediate impact on one of the fastest growing public companies in the US? Are you excited to work closely with business leaders to develop strategies that will take our business to the next level?
Reporting directly to our Senior Director of People Operations, this role will provide countless opportunities to tackle our most pressing people challenges. To be successful, this role requires a unique mix of business intuition, analytical expertise, and managerial aptitude to drive strategic insights related to people operations.
Strong candidates will be excited to lead a team in turning talent/employee related data into actionable information and insights. This AD will think critically about business strategy, analyze large sets of data, and collaborate with cross-functional business partners. This includes the ability to connect the dots, see interrelations and impacts between complex different systems, and clearly communicate recommendations, available options, and various implications.
We have no shortage of data, resources, or ambition at Carvana, and we are excited to bring on people who share our desire to leverage data and technology to accelerate our disruption of the traditional car buying experience. People Operations, specifically, has a lot of potential improvement from a technology and process perspective to drive significant operational efficiencies. The individual coming into this role would have the opportunity to have exposure to senior leadership and make a significant impact in a short amount of time.
For more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at our company introduction video!
SPECIFICALLY, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Management of all People Operations systems, including Workday, Greenhouse, GLINT and TalentWise.
- Establish processes and maintain data integrity and security within all people systems, manage integrations and build and maintain people operations metrics & dashboards.
- Develop reports and analyze the required data for leadership and Talent Partners to identify trends, forecasts and measure employee/talent program effectiveness.
- Partner closely with people operations leadership and leadership across operations, corporate and technology to learn the business and identify opportunities for improvements in our people analytics.
- Identify organizational capabilities and resources necessary to successfully achieve people operations strategic objectives.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects that require inputs from cross-functional teams.
- One of our key values is “We’re all in this together” so there’s also an expectation to step outside of assigned roles and do whatever is needed to support our phenomenal growth.
- Other duties as assigned.
THE QUALIFYING CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree from top-tier institution with a strong academic record in economics, math, statistics, engineering, business or related field is a plus
- Master’s Degree preferred
- 7+ years’ experience in human resources, recruiting, or analytics
- 3+ years’ experience leading a team, preferred
- Track record of strategic thinking, thought leadership, and analytical decision making within human resources and talent acquisition
- Experience managing workforce planning and optimization in a manufacturing setting strongly preferred
- Experience communicating and influencing across all levels of an organization from hourly associates to C-suite executives
- Strong excel skills and experience with Tableau and SQL, preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and transfer knowledge
- Interest in working hard, being challenged in a fast-paced environment, and having fun while doing so
- Our ideal candidate is driven and competitive, highly analytical, empathetic to our employees and a charismatic leader and motivator
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN:
- Full-Time Salary Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development Carvana is an equal opportunity employer.
Carvana is an equal opportunity employer.