At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that saves our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at our company introduction video!
MAKING 'IT' HAPPEN:
You'll need to be super approachable and always willing to go above and beyond to help fellow employees with their IT needs and problems. It could be as simple as connecting their monitor to as complicated as tuning their flux capacitor to precisely 1.21 gigawatts!
We expect smart people who are doers with bright ideas, willing to put their game-face on, take on new challenges and juggle many assignments at once. In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who will be responsible for supporting our internal Supply Chain Applications. Successful candidate must have at least five years of SCM experience and must be able to lead a team to provide technical and functional support to business groups/process owners. This position will also be required to assist in conducting research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products as required. This candidate must also have:
- Extensive knowledge of configuration and support of variety of IT Business systems with focus on supply chain applications.
- Experience in SCM work process designs and workflows plus ability to provide first level response and support of all Supply Chain applications.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL query writing and reporting tools such as SQL Reporting, SQL Analysis services, Excel, etc.
- Deep understanding of IT applications change management, SOX controls and SDLC.
- Experience with Oracle ERP, Salesforce CRM and Tableau reporting solutions is a plus.
- Ability to create functional design documents based on business requirements and maintain documentation required to support the ongoing maintenance of the application (functional & configuration designs, test scripts etc.)
- Experience with working in Jira Software is a plus.
The qualifying candidate must be enthusiastic, energetic and possess advanced troubleshooting skills. Your experience will ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the on-premise and hosted environments. You should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; equivalent work experience is acceptable
- 5+ years’ experience in working as an IT Business Analyst in an environment with challenging timeframes and deliverables across supply chain projects.
- Both written and verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to evaluate risk and communicate it in a fact-based manner.
- Excellent conceptual, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Be available on an on-call basis to during non-business hours for support and response.
What you can expect in return….
- A full-time, salaried position
- Medical (employee medical fully paid by Carvana), Dental, and Vision benefits
- A 401K with company match
- All the snacks and drinks your heart desires (plus iced coffee on tap!)
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.