At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that save our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video.
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT...
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador, and possess the know how to get the job done. We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once.
In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day. In our down time we have ping pong and corn hole (or “bags,” depending on where you’re from) tournaments. However, the pace is pretty quick around here, so you'll need to be prepared to keep up.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR….
An analytical, driven and resourceful person to join our rapidly growing organization. As Analyst, Inventory Analytics you will be focused on supporting the title and arbitration processes. Carvana’s operations are complex and benefit from data, analysis, reporting, and process improvements. An ideal candidate will support our operations by understanding workflows, identifying areas of opportunity, and utilizing their technical skills to solve problems and improve processes.
As an Analyst in Inventory Analytics, you will:
- Utilize business intelligence related tools and concepts such as Tableau, SQL (through MS SQL Server), relational database design, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Excel, and Python to solve operational problems.
- Be involved in extracting, cleansing, and visualizing data using the tools and techniques described above.
- You will add business value by helping architect, design, and prototype solutions to streamline and optimize business processes.
- You will work with end-users to validate data and ensure buy-in with new reporting or analysis.
- You will work with others to understand business processes and deliver data so that non-technical resources can understand/respond as needed.
- You will become familiar with current operations across various operational departments.
What you need to have to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Math, Supply Chain, or similar field from an accredited undergraduate institution required.
- At least 1-3 years’ professional experience in data, reporting, and analytics.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server required.
- Exposure to visualization software, such as Tableau, is a plus.
- Curiosity to continue learning new analytical methods and tools (ETL processes, Python, etc.).
- A desire to learn basic development languages such as HTML and CSS.
- Capable of managing competing priorities and the ability to work with ambiguity.
What you can expect in return:
- Full-Time Salary Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship. Will consider applicants with current visa.