At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that saves our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at our company introduction video!
MAKING "IT" HAPPEN….
You'll need to be super approachable and always willing to go above and beyond to help fellow employees with their IT needs. It could be as simple as connecting a monitor to as complicated as tuning a flux capacitor to precisely 1.21 gigawatts!
We expect smart, take-charge people who are willing to put on a game-face, take on new challenges and juggle many assignments at once. In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and most creative technology companies around.
- Deal with anything that is powered (wired or wireless); at one time or another, someone will ask you to either fix it, explain it or throw it in a recycling bin!
- Take incoming calls, emails and walk-ups related to all IT issues and requests from both PC and Mac users.
- Communicate with remote users via phone or email in order to troubleshoot problems using (and sometimes without use of) remote connectivity tools.
- Log all technical issues in Jira with as much detail as possible.
- Set up IT accessories (monitors, docking stations, phones etc.) for all new hires; help current users with occasional desk moves.
- Document solutions to new problems and share with the rest of the team.
- Work with vendors to resolve issues either onsite or on the phone.
- Instruct and train Associate Systems Administrators on advanced troubleshooting techniques and procedures.
- This role may require weekend and evening availability
This is a service desk and client-facing support role. The qualifying candidate must be enthusiastic, energetic and must take pride in helping people solve their computer problems. Service with a smile is a requirement!
- 2-4 years of relevant service desk experience
- Advanced skills in Windows Operating System (recent flavors: Windows 7,8,10) and knowledge to create and push images.
- Knowledge in Mac OS X (recent flavors: El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra).
- Experience with all major types of mobile devices (iOS, Android, Windows).
- Intermediate skills administering Windows Server, Windows Active Directory, DHCP and other network services.
- An understanding of enterprise network environments.
- Basic knowledge and troubleshooting skills for IP Phones.
- Intermediate skills supporting MS Office suite.
- Experience with G-Suite or similar cloud services
- Experience with troubleshooting AV equipment such as HD TVs or Projectors.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience and knowledge working with Meraki Security Appliances.
- Experience with the Atlassian suite, especially JIRA, is a big plus.
- A full-time, salaried position
- Medical (employee medical fully paid by Carvana), Dental, and Vision benefits
- A 401K with company match
- All the snacks and drinks your heart desires (plus iced coffee on tap!)
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.