People Operations HRIS Systems Administrator
At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that save our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at our company introduction video!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR….
We are looking for a highly organized People Operations Systems Administrator to join our People Operations team. This person will be responsible for the data integrity, system security, maintenance, reporting, and training for our People Operations HRIS systems users. The Systems Administrator will work with all levels of the organization to optimize and maintain the systems, applications, and reports. You will identify and make system recommendations for new needs and solutions to fulfill the needs of the internal customer. You will be our subject matter expert for all things related to our People Operations management systems.
SPECIFICALLY, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Maintaining data integrity within the management systems; including Workday, Greenhouse, and HireRight
- Creating new user accounts and updating and maintaining permissions
- Serving as the point of contact for maintenance of the core systems/applications
- Improving processes to increase efficiencies as well as provide procedures and best practices for administration of data
- Managing user accounts for the various system and business process controls, and audits to ensure data integrity
- Assisting system users with training, data entry, and with troubleshooting system problems
- Assisting with and maintaining system configurations
- Maintaining awareness and protection of confidential information when working in an open work environment
- Ensuring data confidentiality is maintained
- Creating basic custom and ad hoc reports as well as run scheduled reports needed by the end users
- Provide reports, dashboards, and reporting tools necessary for partners to monitor and measure key activities, as well as deliver reports for other leaders throughout the organization
- Participating in special projects involving other functional disciplines
- Other duties as assigned
THE QUALIFYING CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field
- At least 2 years of experience of hands-on administration of HRIS systems – Workday experience highly preferred
- Experience creating and running reports
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN:
- Full-Time Salary Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Carvana is an equal opportunity employer.