At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that save our customers time and money.
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT…
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador and possess the know how to get the job done.
We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments and juggle many things at once.
In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
In our down time we have ping pong and corn hole (or “bags,” depending on where you’re from) tournaments. However, the pace is pretty quick around here, so you'll need to be prepared to keep up.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR….
A Real Estate Transaction Coordinator to join a rapidly growing organization. The Real Estate Transaction Coordinator will report to the Director of Real Estate, assist the site selection team in tracking all sites in internal database, preparing deal packages for completion and assist the real estate and legal team in transaction and project management. The Real Estate Transaction Coordinator will play a key role by assisting in the organization of site selection team task and project management. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills and time management skills. Most importantly, you will see your work have an immediate, tangible impact every day in a rapidly growing company.
SPECIFICALLY, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Transaction management using Monday.com platforms to keep projects, including contracts and transaction due diligence, on track so key deliverables and timelines can be met.
- Input critical dates into internal database tracker
- Assist real estate acquisition team by reviewing and confirming completion and accuracy of deal package, to ensure key terms are in order for contract drafting to commence.
- Obtain nondisclosure agreements, certificates of insurance, and other documentation and resources necessary to facilitate negotiations and diligence on behalf of Carvana with and among Landlords, Sellers, contractors and vendors.
- Serve as a key liaison between Acquisition and Legal teams to ensure smooth and successful process and transaction management in broad array of purchase, lease and sale transactions leading up to and through acquisition closings and lease commencement.
THE QUALIFYING CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance, economics, marketing, accounting or related field.
- Interest in and ability to learn commercial real estate transactions, across various asset classes
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with multiple deadlines, and adapt readily to changing priorities.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft and Google Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN:
- Full-Time Salary Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.