If you like disrupting the norm and are looking for a company revolutionizing an industry then you will LOVE what Carvana has done for the car buying experience. Buying a car the old fashioned way sucks and we are working hard to make it NOT suck. At Carvana, our customers can hop online to...
- Search and browse our inventory of over 20,000 vehicles that we own and certify
- Narrow down search results using highly intelligent filtering tools/components
- View vehicle details, Carfax reports, and 360 rotating studio images for every vehicle
- Secure financing in minutes using Carvana’s in-house service or their own bank
- Interact with GUI components to easily customize loan length, down payment, and monthly payment
- Generate, upload, and eSign all documents online (no ink necessary)
- Schedule front door delivery or pick up at one of our vending machines
- Trade in their existing vehicle or just sell it to Carvana (no purchase necessary)
For more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at our company introduction video.
We iterate quickly and you will see your work have an immediate, scaled impact every day in a well-funded and rapidly growing company. Our Team Leads are hands-on, getting down and dirty with code on a daily basis.
We're doing exciting things at Carvana! Pushing toward microservices architecture, experimenting with new technologies like Azure Service Fabric and being part of an open-minded team when it comes to learning newer technologies and tools.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Great communication and collaboration skills; comfortable discussing projects with our Executive team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Master's degree preferred... OR 7 years of progressive leadership experience within an ecommerce/web organization
- 3 to 5 years of experience in full stack software development, preferably within the Microsoft stack
- A comprehensive understanding of software craftsmanship ideals - clean code principles, unit testing fundamentals, design pattern selection and application, architectural pattern selection and application
- Proven experience with the design and development of application solutions and the ability to solve problems within an engineering organization
- Carvana developers work very closely with strong supporting teams and require great interpersonal skills including a positive attitude and sense of humor (read that last part twice, if necessary)
- SEO experience
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check.
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.