At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that save our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at our company introduction video!
**This role is eligible for relocation assistance.**
- Assist with benchmarking and evaluating the competitiveness of the company’s pay practices, including base pay, short-term, long-term incentive programs and other compensation programs
- Assist with administering the company’s equity programs
- Create and execute a plan and timeline to review each department’s compensation bands by job title to in order to revise compensation bands vs. market data
- Based on outcome of the compensation review vs. market, make recommendations to leadership on compensation adjustments by department
- Create scalable model that will enable routine review of market compensation versus Carvana positions
- Analyze Carvana’s benefits and total rewards offering from a financial view and present findings
- Prepare monthly reporting package of total company and compensation by department metrics and equity metrics.
- Partner with accounting to organize the company compensation budget process by department to ensure visibility to budgets for department leaders and senior leadership
- Partner with FP&A to ensure that correct estimates of compensation related to forecasted hiring are reflected in the company budget
- Additional people operations analytical projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Math, or Business Administration
- At least 3 years of experience in an analyst role
- Able to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Workday
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with Google Sheets/G-Suite
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.