At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that saves our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at our company introduction video.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
Carvana is the largest online retailer of used vehicle in the US. 80% of our customers use Carvana Financing to purchase their vehicle (all done online!), and we direct all of the loan servicing for our rapidly growing $2BB+ portfolio.
We're looking for our first leader who will be 100% dedicated to improving the quality and performance of the servicing platform. The role is based at our headquarters in Tempe, Arizona, and is extremely visible.
You will be responsible for defining success metrics and tracking our progress against them. You will combine sophisticated analytics with incisive communication. The ideal candidate will have a deep quantitative background and will have keen product instincts.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead all of Carvana's Loan Servicing Reporting and Analysis
- Lead experimentation and pilot initiatives to improve customer experience, loan performance, and expense, for all aspects of loan servicing from customer service to recovery
- Manage servicing expense forecasting
- Manage relationships with Carvana’s servicing partners
- Lead product roadmap for all servicing aspects of Carvana’s mobile app and website
- Manage coordination of Carvana’s underwriting and loan servicing platforms
- Create vision for Carvana-branded loan servicing
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or a related field; Masters or MBA preferred
- Strong background in data and/or financial analysis
- Specific experience with either loan servicing or with consumer credit.
- At least 2 years of post-college experience in an analytics or strategy role
- Full-Time Salary Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.