At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that saves our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video!
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT...:
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador, and possess the know-how to get the job done.
We select bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once.
In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
In our downtime, we have ping pong and corn hole (or “bags,” depending on where you’re from) tournaments. However, the pace is pretty quick around here, so you'll need to be prepared to keep up.
We also have Wacky Pants Wednesdays…or as some call it, just Wednesday.
Much like AWS, Carvana is executing against a compelling roadmap to take the things it does best and expose them to the outside world. API Engineers at Carvana enable the Developer platform to scale as we continue to transform how technologies and APIs work together. You will create, maintain, and optimize APIs for software integration.
- Building and enhancing our API's, user interfaces, and dashboards via new greenfield development
- Supporting legacy software
- Developing high performance and reusable software with excellent test coverage
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A track record of success with developing modern APIs and building highly available systems
- Experience working with C# or Java
- Integration development experience
- Interface/dashboard development experience
- Knowledge of Tableau or other reporting software
- You have a good understanding of design patterns, N-Tier architecture and application security
- You have strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- You will help us build a stronger company – every day
- You strive to learn - every day
- You are ready and willing to jump into anything!