At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that save our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at our company introduction video.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR….
An enthusiastic individual to join our team as an Agile Coach/Project Manager.
SPECIFICALLY, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Facilitating Scrum ceremonies, including grooming, planning, daily Scrums, demo's, and retrospectives
- Providing continuous training to the team on the Agile process
- Guiding the team and the organization on how to use Agile practices to ensure delivery on commitments
- Guiding the team on how to be self-organized and self-sufficient
- Removing impediments and/or guiding the team toward removing impediments
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Supporting and educating the Product Manager, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Identifying project risks and raising them proactively
- Acting as a mentor by focusing on people and their personal and professional development
- Assisting the Product Manager to write user stories as required
- Helping the team on estimating of the user stories
- Provide the common tasking codes for the team for better tracking on technical front
THE QUALIFYING CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- Experience playing the Agile Coach/Project manager role for specifically multiple software development teams while simultaneously and diligently applying Scrum/Agile principles, practices, and theory
- Must have *at least* 3 years of experience in a project management position within the software development arena. This is a must and we WILL ask!
- Must have experience with Jira and Confluence. Please read this again, we will ask.
- Practiced skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- A positive team player looking to make a positive change
- A sense of humor. Seriously.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN:
- Full-Time Salary Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.