The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to unlock the power of equity ownership for more people in more places.
Carta is trusted by more than 40,000 companies and over two billion people in nearly 160 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports nearly 7,000 funds and SPVs, and represents nearly $130B in assets under administration. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $15B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today, Carta’s platform manages nearly three trillion dollars in equity globally.
Companies and funds like Tribe and Pipe build their businesses on Carta. The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We’ve also been recognized as a 2023 Built In Best Place to Work in the U.S., a Muse VIBE Award winner in the Vacation and Time Off category and certified as a Great Place to Work.
For more information about our offices and culture, check out our Carta careers page.
The Problems You’ll Solve
In this role, you will become an equity expert and use that knowledge to implement our clients onto the Carta software, setting them up for long-term success. You will directly interact with clients, managing their implementation projects from post-sale data collection to sending out securities to stakeholders. As the first service provider post-sale, you will establish strong customer relationships and inspire long-term loyalty by guiding them through the implementation process. You will also need to feel comfortable working with data, business systems, and developing training content for our customers. This role is a fit for people that are hungry to learn and who can think creatively to find software solutions to both equity and user problems. Successful Implementations Managers embrace change and constantly seek ways to better their process and their team.
Our Delivery team members have grown to become some of the strongest contributors in our company due to their thorough understanding of our software, customers, and the business value we deliver. Ideal candidates will have a strong passion for financial services, building customer relationships, project delivery, and analytical problem solving. In this role, you will:
- Support new clients and their law firms in “on-boarding” them onto Carta – i.e., implementation of client’s capitalization table and securities on Carta
- Manage complex datasets with high integrity
- Migrate Clients Data to Carta’s Onboarding Spreadsheet in Excel.
- Coordinate and manage inputs needed from both the clients and their law firms
- Maintain the quality of clients’ data throughout the on-boarding process
- Train clients on how to use Carta Software.
- Continuously look for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the on-boarding process
- Perform a Quality Control Check on the Clients Accounts.
- You will proactively manage your clients to dates, sending them live on time or early and improve your time to value month over month
- Give your clients resources to appropriate teams post Go Live.
- Work closely with product, engineering and our internal implementations leaders to improve the on-boarding experience for our customers
- You are proficient in Excel and have experience with CRMs (Preferably: Salesforce)
- You have prior experience working in a high-volume, customer facing role
- You possess project management skills, including time management and organization. You must be able to actively manage multiple projects (40+) at a time
- You have great communication skills and can communicate with C-Suite clients with a high degree of empathy and confidentiality
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally with teams
- You are flexible and resourceful in situations of ambiguity
- You seek to provide the best experience for your clients, and can be level-headed and poised under pressure with customer issues
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of finance and accounting is a plus
- Experience working at a high-growth software company is a plus
- Experience working with Mixmax, Talkdesk and Guru
- Experience with Private Equity and Capitalization
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at email@example.com. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.