The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote about leading our Series F.
The Team You’ll Work With
The Customer Success team here at Carta is a key part of the broader Corporations business unit. We manage the full lifecycle of our 17,000+ Private Markets customers, from early stage to IPO. Many of these companies drive the direction of our product and vision. This team is hyper-focused on the health and growth of these valuable customers, and is purely dedicated to their success.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Own the success and health of your assigned clients by developing strategies aimed to increase engagement and revenue while mitigating churn
- Become a trusted advisor; develop consultative relationships with assigned territory of customers by delivering value, sharing best practices and acting as the voice of customer internally
- Drive product adoption and usage of Carta throughout the customer journey
- Achieve monthly expansion and upsell targets and renewal forecast for Corporations business unit
- Leverage technology to proactively engage with customers at scale regarding Carta’s values, upsell opportunities, and upcoming renewals
- Negotiate win-win outcomes for customer and Carta
- Identify upsell and cross sell opportunities through customer interactions, and develop a specific strategy to align with customer business objectives
The Impact You’ll Have
By building relationships with our Mid-Market customers, you will be contributing directly to a key company-wide metric of “net dollar retention”, while securing our future pipeline for other product lines.
We’re looking for customer-centric, organized professionals, who know how to work in a dynamic environment with multiple priorities. Cross-departmental collaboration and communication is critical to success in the role, as well as efficient time management. In addition, we’re prioritizing:
- 2-4 years of prior experience in Customer Success or Account Management, preferably in a SaaS environment
- SFDC literacy and proficiency
- Experience working with any customer success platforms such as Catalyst, Gainsight, Totango, Client Success, or Churn Zero
- Strong customer success skills and demonstrated ability to to work through difficult conversations, with the goal of preserving relationships
- Growth mindset, proactive, and a bias for action
- Excellent communication, listening, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Strong data analysis, organizational, and prioritization skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at email@example.com. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.