The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote about leading our Series F.
The Team You’ll Work With
Carta is looking for an MM Sales Manager to join our Corporations Business Unit. As a Sales Leader at Carta, you will partner closely with your Corp Sales peers as well as cross-functionally with our Revenue Operations, Channel, and Marketing teams.
The Problems You’ll Solve
In this role you will be responsible for providing directional leadership for Account Executives, while partnering with key leaders across the org to build and improve our sales infrastructure for this hyper-growth business segment. In addition, this person will:
- Foster a culture of training and coaching in order to ramp new reps and continue building their sales acumen and Carta product knowledge skill set
- Conduct regular pipeline reviews in order to forecast accurately to leadership
- Reinforce inputs and activity metrics that enable reps to successfully hit and exceed quota
- Develop and implement new and creative sales initiatives, strategies and programs to help increase your team’s productivity and reinforce good habits that make Carta sellers better sales reps.
- Partner closely with sales enablement to develop, implement and refine new hire onboarding
- Assist the team with closing business and driving revenue through new client acquisition
- Empower, inspire and motivate employees on a daily basis to create a world class customer experience and represent Carta in the marketplace
By solving the problems above, you will ultimately be responsible for leading a team to consistently meet/exceed individual and team monthly and annual quotas.
- Proven track record and history of success as an individual contributor within a B2B SaaS sales organization, followed by mentorship / leadership / or management experience
- You thrive amidst change and ambiguity, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. Where others see roadblocks, you see opportunity. You enjoy the challenge of delivering quick value while laying the groundwork for long-term scale.
- Strong experience working with Salesforce.com and Marketing automation platforms
- Demonstrate a commitment to the journey of creating an inclusive culture
- You value the importance of data in making decisions and measuring success, and you excel at drawing insights from qualitative and quantitative datasets.
- Foundational knowledge of SaaS and subscription-based business sales models strongly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at email@example.com. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.