The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote about leading our Series F.
The Team You’ll Work With
You will be part of the Marketing and Channel organization, specifically working on the Demand Generation team. We have teammates across the country who love spreading the word about Carta, democratizing equity ownership, and increasing access to financial education. Members of our team have created and sold TV shows in Hollywood, been on the floor of Congress during the financial crisis, written political speeches heard by thousands, and led the rebrand of Carta from eShares.
The Demand Generation team encompasses campaign managers for each of our core audiences, our digital acquisition team, and campaign operations team.
The Problems You’ll Solve
Carta’s Investor Services business line is creating the new operating system for venture funds. From Fund Administration to SPV formation to capital call lines, we are modernizing the venture stack for emerging managers and established firms. We need a demand generation leader who can help us create and execute campaigns that will make us the de facto solution for venture investors. In this role you will:
- Create the programming that will make Carta the obvious choice for all emerging managers, including programs that help create community amongst that group
- Scale our SPV product to every investor, large or small
- Build an events portfolio that creates value and drives adoption amongst investors
- Guide our content and insights team as to what content will be most compelling to the investor audience
- Develop and engrain a value-first demand generation approach for our Investor Services business line
You love the venture ecosystem and deeply understand our investor audience. In addition, you have:
- A passion for category creation, and an excitement for our mission to create more owners
- An owner mentality: You take pride in your work and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of Carta.
- An ability to create process that helps us scale, while keeping the flexibility needed to innovate
- A strategic mind that can understand a complex business and develop an innovative and creative brand marketing plan that addresses these nuances
- High intellectual horsepower and EQ
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at email@example.com. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.