The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote about leading our Series F.
The Team You’ll Work With
We're looking for a SDR Director to join Carta’s sales organization. As the SDR Director at Carta, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and implementing our inbound and outbound sales pipeline strategy across all our business lines.. Successful candidates will have built out SDR teams, bring best practices, managed teams, and implement new ideas to align with Carta’s diverse range of product offerings. You will work closely with sales leadership and marketing to drive a unified SDR strategy.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Oversee multiple SDR teams to effectively source meetings and drive revenue for Carta’s revenue organization
- Empower, inspire and motivate employees on a daily basis to create a world class customer experience and represent Carta in the marketplace
- Foster a culture of training and coaching in order to ramp new reps and continue building their sales acumen and Carta value knowledge set
- Reinforce inputs and activity metrics that enable reps to successfully hit and exceed quota
- Strategize with sales and marketing counterparts on pipeline and prospecting initiatives to meet company goals
- Partner with recruiting to continually build a bench of strong talent for the SDR org
- Work cross-functionally with sales enablement to develop, implement and refine new hire onboarding and improve ramp time
- 5+ years hiring and managing high performing sales development teams
- Proven track record of exceeding goals as an individual contributor and manager
- Experience successfully managing teams that work in high volume sales cycles
- Excellent communication, teamwork and people management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Embrace a growth mind-set and appreciate looking at problems from different perspectives
- Proficient working with Salesforce.com and marketing automation platforms
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at email@example.com. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.