The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote about leading our Series F.
The Team You’ll Work With
We are currently looking for an energetic, communicative and process oriented Jira Administrator to join our team. This role will entail working closely with key stakeholders to identify the requirements and process necessary for implementing technical solutions, improvements, and workflows with the Atlassian tool suite.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Design and develop workflows; build custom applications; develop mechanisms to automate manual processes
- Provide JIRA subject matter expertise in discussions regarding governance within JIRA, especially as new implications arise in the environment with internal/external users accessing the current and new instance
- Business Process Analysis as it relates to workflow configuration, support of ongoing requirements, and environment management
- Creating and maintaining technical and/or user facing documentation for training
The Impact You’ll Have
- Developing and executing automation in close collaboration with cross-functional team members/key stakeholders
- Working with Agile projects and processes with multiple cross-functional teams
- Provide training to technical and non-technical teams to use Atlassian tools
- Provide data analysis, process improvements, creative problem solving, and cross-functional collaboration
- Implement custom JQL functions (Jira Query Language)
- 3-5 years experience as JIRA Administrator
- Experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemas, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Able to translate business needs to JIRA projects
- A desire to be a team player for working in highly collaborative environments
- Solid understanding of Agile principles project management methodologies
- Experience working in IT Operations
- Atlassian ACP-120
- Developing custom scripts/Rest APIs
- Experience creating JIRA plugins utilizing Atlassian’s REST APIs
- Experience working in an Agile environment and team structure
- SaaS management
Carta is a Series F company and is backed by top-tier VCs like Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.