The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote about leading our Series F.
The Team You’ll Work With
Ready to build the go-to-market systems for a hyper-growth B2B SaaS company? As a Salesforce Administrator at Carta, you will be part of a team doing just that. The Revenue Operations team is building the blueprint to help Carta scale. Our goal: support our go-to-market partners and help Carta realize revenue faster and more predictably. As a key player on the admin team, you will join a team of humble, hungry, and agile systems designers. You’ll work directly with Carta’s sales and post-sales teams to ensure we build systems to scale. Do you love partnering? Can you design and execute solutions in Salesforce? Are you adept at creating world-class processes & systems? If so, continue reading.
The Problems You’ll Solve
Design & build world-class sales and delivery systems
- Help architect Salesforce to scale with a complex, rapidly growing sales org at $100M+ ARR.
- Help design and execute on a technical roadmap with multiple business stakeholders.
- Proactively understand our go-to-market team’s needs and build the systems & processes to help streamline day-to-day workflows.
- Work on a combination of net new builds and iterate on existing systems.
- Design, build and enhance integrations with Carta’s various systems, including product and financial systems, and ensure data integrity.
- Help the team establish strong operational processes for our Salesforce and integrated systems.
- A drive to execute, seek lasting impact, and demonstrate urgency with projects big and small.
- An owner mentality: You take pride in your work and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of Carta. You relish operating independently while being a team player.
- Scoping & Prioritization: You are highly effective at gathering requirements from key stakeholders, prioritizing based on key pain points, and developing solutions in Salesforce that meet an end customer’s direct needs. You can adeptly manage and prioritize multiple projects from various stakeholders.
- Process & systems guru: You’re excited to build elegant, robust processes and scalable systems for a fast-growing, continuously changing organization.
- Project management whiz: You can break a complex technical project into chunks, designing & executing against a work plan. You communicate deliverables regularly and avoid preventable fire drills.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical business-focused leaders. You know how to make the technical relevant and to explain it. You are able to help make Salesforce add value to existing processes and replace inefficient processes.
- You are an owner of the processes, objects, and automations you design. You are able to answer questions about how they work and why. You document processes once they are established.
- You love partnering: You get that organizations are made up of very different parts. You influence others and co-pilot cross-team initiatives. This is a role that will work with many different parts of the organization and being able to build business relationships is vital.
- You know that Salesforce isn’t always the answer: You will offer best practice advice and recommendations, often extending beyond Salesforce to topics around overall systems architecture and CRM best practices.
- Minimum 4 years of Salesforce administration experience in a high-growth environment. Experience with sales and service clouds is preferable.
- Strong competency with Salesforce automations, including building flows, process builders, workflow rules, and formula fields.
- Knowledge of Apex is a plus.
- Salesforce Administrator certification. Other Salesforce certifications are a plus.
- In-depth understanding of permissions in Salesforce; Roles and Profiles, Org-wide defaults, Sharings Sets, Permission Sets.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to foster good business relationships and collaborate with business leads and stakeholders.
- Relentless focus on doing what’s right for the business. Have a willingness to take on the tough projects and challenges to support growth with a roll-up your sleeves mentality.
- You work effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives, creative approaches, and multiple competing deadlines. You are unfazed by ambiguity and can adapt quickly to change.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at email@example.com. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.