The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote about leading our Series F.
The Team You’ll Work With
The Recruiting Team is growing to meet the demands of our hiring goals in 2021 and beyond! We are looking for a results-driven, strategic leader to help build out our recruiting operations team. As a key member of the Recruiting Leadership team, you will work in a cross-functional environment to deliver on high priority projects that lead to operational efficiency and recruiter enablement.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Own and deliver the strategy and execution on programs through developing scalable solutions that lead to operational efficiency and contribute to the delivery against our goals and vision
- Oversee the core operational processes for the Recruiting team and develop enablement programs for recruitment, hiring managers and interviewers
- Identify and implement process changes to improve performance metrics and create higher levels of business impact to all of Carta
- Lead project management and operations across the Recruiting team by owning communications, coordination and planning; including presentations for status reports, executive updates and team meetings
- Work closely with the People analytics function to increase the use of recruiting data to measure Recruiter performance and track hiring progress
- Partner with Recruiting Managers and business leaders to understand various processes and operations in order to influence alignment and improve efficiencies
- Effectively manage a portfolio of projects and programs across the recruiting team including candidate experience, interviewer training, employer brand, internal mobility, DEI and internal referrals
- Stay up to date with trends in the industry and identify innovative ways to improve our hiring capabilities
- Optimize workstreams and provide on-going support, including change management and communications for new implementations and process changes
- 8+ years of experience leading program management and operations with a deep understanding of the Recruiting function in a high-growth organization
- Ability to evaluate, develop and implement operational improvements within an ever changing complex environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey project strategies and goals
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on operational rigor
- Experience collaborating with cross functional teams to identify scalable solutions, set objectives and drive change management
- Strong leadership skills and proven experience managing and developing teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.