The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote about leading our Series F.
The Team You’ll Work With
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager for our CartaX business unit (BU) who will work closely with the BU and Head of Marketing to develop and execute on new content ideas in the area of thought leadership and identify creative channels for content marketing and promotion. This role will report to the Head of Marketing for CartaX and work cross-functionally with the CartaX Product and Business teams as well as the Carta Inc. Brand, BU and Integrated Marketing teams.
The Problems You’ll Solve
The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for identifying key content themes and topics in partnership with the BU, and execute on the content roadmap. With the launch of CartaX, content development and distribution is an important strategy to communicate the CartaX value proposition, reinforce the narrative, educate and inform our target audiences, and establish our team as industry thought leaders. Content plays a major role in getting prospects into the funnel and the content you produce will support our sales teams in their prospecting and relationship management goals.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Write and edit content, ensuring each piece adheres to the CartaX brand attributes, style, and tone
- Work closely with the CartaX team to define and execute the CartaX content roadmap, including blog posts, ebooks, webinars, case studies, and video
- Work with Carta’s Brand marketing team and other BUs to identify co-authored content opportunities
- Come up with creative ways to distribute content across multiple platforms
- Analyze content performance and share learnings
Skills and Experience
- 5-7 years of content marketing experience, preferably in fintech or venture capital
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to organize and execute on multiple projects simultaneously, with shifts in business priorities and initiatives
- Creative thinker who can develop compelling narratives and materials to capture our target audience
- Expertise in (or a solid understanding of) finance, and/or the venture space
- A portfolio showcasing your ability to explain complicated concepts clearly
- Cross-functional mindset/experience collaborating with other teams (product marketing, brand marketing, integrated marketing, sales, etc.)
- Experience with content marketing tools to distribute content externally
- Copywriting and SEO experience