The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote about leading our Series F.
The Team You’ll Work With
This is a pivotal role where you will partner directly with our GTM team to enhance engagement / retention performance by improving productivity and efficiency, in order to drive revenue. As an Enablement Manager you’ll partner with our GTM team to improve critical processes, develop a strategy for GTM team training and content while also aligning with leadership, sales & delivery operations, and marketing to drive strategy execution.
The Problems You’ll Solve
At Carta we are building an ownership network that changes how assets are acquired, valued, and transacted. We’re seeking a curious and enthusiastic Enablement Manager who loves solving complex problems to help us continue to build the world’s next great financial infrastructure company. In this role, you will:
- Partner with account management leadership to uncover business needs, design training solutions to address these needs, launch and measure the success of those solutions
- Manage cross-functional efforts that impact the sales team while effectively executing against defined plans
- Design and develop Enablement solutions across a variety of mediums (i.e. classroom, virtual, elearnings, content, coaching, video, on the job support, etc.) to improve the way we sell into various markets
- Measure the impact of Enablement solutions and make changes if needed
- Coordinate and manage internal sales / engagement events
- Develop new hire onboarding programs that decrease ramp time of incoming reps and partner with onboarding program managers to ensure success.
- Attend calls with managers and reps to understand the "field reality" and build enablement deliverables that align with the customer journey
- Proficiency in building lasting relationships with senior level sales /GTM leaders
- Excels in executing, establishing priorities, and meeting swift deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Exposure to a quota carrying role with experience in sales enablement and retention / adoption experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience leveraging standard learning creation tools (Workramp, Lucidpress, InDesign, Camtasia) and knowledge management tools (Guru) to create effective learning programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.