The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote about leading our Series F.
The Team You’ll Work With
Ready to build the go-to-market operations for a hyper-growth B2B SaaS company? As a Sales Operations team member, you will join a team doing just that. The Revenue Operations team is building the blueprint to help Carta scale. Our goal: support our go-to-market partners and help Carta realize revenue faster and more predictably.
As a key player on our Sales Operations team, you will work directly with Carta’s go-to-market to ensure we get the most bang for our buck from sales and marketing. Do you love partnering? Are you adept at creating world-class sales processes and highly analytical? Do you get excited by creating order, structure, and elegant design to accelerate sales? If so, continue reading.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Serve as the strategic partner to sales & post-sales teams and marketing operations
- Own end-to-end compensation, commissions and deal desk processes for our sales org
- Be the expert on Carta’s sales process. Develop concise, clear process documentation. Provide training and leadership on Carta’s sales process and methodology
- Ensure sales process design and corresponding system configurations are best in class and are continuously evolving with a dynamic sales environment
- Serve as the business architect and project manager for Sales and GTM process design requests; you will lead projects from start to finish ensuring successful completion
- Manage to a scrum methodology with weekly sprints on deliverables, clear communication updates, and prioritization of incoming requests from sales teams
- Maintain scalability, drive automation, and ensure accuracy of various operational processes. Examples include territory assignments, pipeline management, identification of high value accounts, tool management, data enrichment, optimization of a high-throughput deal desk, contract management, comp design & commissions, and accelerating demand gen funnel in conjunction with marketing operations
- Acutely understand a B2B SaaS sales cycle and customer journey
- A drive to execute, seek lasting impact, and demonstrate urgency with projects big and small
- An owner mentality: You take pride in your work and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of Carta. You relish operating independently and with multiple teams relying on you
- Process & systems guru: You’re excited to build elegant, robust processes and scalable systems for a fast-growing, continuously changing sales org
- Project management whiz: You can scope a complex project, break it into chunks, and execute against a work plan. You communicate deliverables regularly and avoid preventable fire drills
- Ability to communicate data into meaningful insight: You know how to craft compelling presentations and can lead executives through data deep-dives
- You love partnering: You get that organizations are made up of very different parts. You influence others and co-pilot cross-team initiatives
- You are highly proficient in Salesforce, Excel, and PowerPoint and are technically savvy with other data systems (like Xactly, CaptivateIQ, Outreach, Gong/Chorus, and Clari). Familiarity with SQL, LeanData, and Marketo are also a plus.
- You work effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives, creative approaches, and multiple competing deadlines. You are unfazed by ambiguity and can adapt quickly to change.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.