The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote about leading our Series F.
The Team You’ll Work With
We’re looking for a Director of Marketing for our Investor Services business unit. You’ll lead a small team of marketers focused on this audience and product line. You’ll set the marketing strategy and co-own revenue goals with sales and channel leaders as part of an integrated go-to-market team. You’ll work closely with the Investor Services product team, as well as the brand marketing and communications teams to plan and execute launches & campaigns targeting investors.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Build and own the marketing strategy for Carta’s Investor Services business unit
- Manage a small but growing team of marketers across product marketing, campaigns, and customer marketing
- Evolve and manage the messaging/value prop system for both internal and external facing use cases
- Own and leverage lifecycle marketing for Investor Services through multiple channels, such as email marketing, paid media, and other content strategies
- Plan and execute on all demand generation programs that feed the funnel and influence revenue for this audience including rapid experimentation of new channels, campaigns, content, and approaches to build and scale those demand generation programs
- Own the content roadmap and editorial calendar for this audience in conjunction with the Brand Content Team
- Oversee launches for new products & services and collaborate across Sales, R&D, BizOps and Sales Operations in order to effectively develop the Go-To-Market plan
- Collaborate with the Channel team to run co-marketing and demand generation programs through our partners
- Find/tell our customer’s stories, highlighting our value proposition and drive sales enablement around this
- Equip the sales team with messaging, sequences, and content to help them open opportunities and close deals
- Extensive experience leading the strategic vision and execution of a full marketing function
- Experience in B2B SaaS, Fintech, and/or professional services preferred
- Demonstrated success developing and executing an integrated GTM plan that achieves revenue goals
- Strategic thinker who can understand a complex business and develop a marketing plan that addresses these nuances
- Exceptional people manager. Loves mentoring and growing direct reports
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at email@example.com. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.