The Company You’ll Join
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote about leading our Series F.
The Team You’ll Work With
We’re looking for a key member of the Revenue Operations team who will directly contribute to the growth of our business. You will support operational performance and demand generation efforts of Carta’s Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams. Working cross functionally, you’ll be responsible for managing all outbound programs including webinars, product launches, and email marketing. You will ensure that every marketing touchpoint is attributable, our tech stacks work together seamlessly, and communication is coordinated across our target audiences
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Manage the operational end of outbound campaigns (like webinars, emails, new assets) and nurture tracks in Marketo, including setting strategy, audience building, deploying, and analyzing results
- Design campaign execution processes including building campaign templates for the Marketing Team to use to build their own Marketo assets and run their own campaigns
- Maintain and own prospect and customer databases, collaborating with the Sales Operations team to enhance and enrich data from various sources
- Collaborate with the website and digital marketing teams on setting up A/B tests, launching of new initiatives, and analyzing results-- you love finding new things to test and improve
- Work cross-functionally across the product, sales, and upsell teams on operationalizing the launch of new products and revenue streams
- Own ROI reporting of outbound marketing campaigns in conjunction with our Marketing Team
- Dig into our target market data and assist an effort to converge private/public markets while mapping and connecting the global ownership network of VCs, law firms, and employees
- You have advanced marketing automation expertise with tools like Marketo, Pardot, or Hubspot.
- You are comfortable navigating Salesforce objects like Campaigns, Leads, Contacts, Accounts and Opportunities
- You have direct exposure working with prospect/client databases on managing growth, enriching current data, and segmenting key audiences
- You are a creative thinker with an integrated mindset who has the ability to develop strong relationships to communicate up, across, and down in an organization. Comfortable doing so in fast-paced environments
- You obtain strong analytical skills; the ability to translate complex data into concrete business recommendations with the goal of optimizing revenue-generating investments
- You understand (and eager to learn more about) multi-touch attribution models, ideally with knowledge of tools like Bizible and Caliber Mind