At Carta, we’re building the future of equity and ownership. We’ve changed how companies, investors, and employees manage equity. Now, we’re transforming how capital markets operate. Our goal is to create more owners and increase transparency and liquidity for shareholders. More than 900,000 investors, law firms, and employees use our platform, and we manage over $575B in equity.
- Experience with hosting distributed systems on multiple cloud providers (specifically, Google Cloud Platform and AWS)
- Experience with containerization (specifically, Docker and Kubernetes)
- 5+ years of professional experience in an SRE role - building and operating production systems and services
- You wrangle your infrastructure with code - terraform, ansible, etc...
- You prefer to build your solutions in python or golang but can throw together some expert bash or command line wizardry in a pinch
- You’re exceedingly comfortable on the command line
- You know how things get built, tested and deployed to production and have built or run these pipelines ( CI/CD ) yourself
- You’ve built and supported distributed systems and know the challenges they come with
- You have strong collaboration skills
- You want to participate in a team and organization that believes in and practices the concepts of Just Culture and Psychological Safety
- Ansible, Terraform, JenkinsX
- Kubernetes and containerized systems orchestration and design
- Designing, configuring, and troubleshooting networks
- All manner of databases ( relational, time series, document ) and have used and supported them
- Financial industry experience
Carta is a Series F company and is backed by top-tier VCs like Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at email@example.com. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta