At Carta, we’re building the future of equity and ownership. We’ve changed how companies, investors, and employees manage equity. Now, we’re transforming how capital markets operate. Our goal is to create more owners and increase transparency and liquidity for shareholders. More than 800,000 investors, law firms, and employees use our platform, and we manage over $575B in equity.
Please submit your resume in English
- Collaborate with new fund clients to collect data and advise on best accounting practices within Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Effectively liaise between sales and Fund Accounting teams as the bridge post-sales
- Identify process and quality improvements and highlight them to appropriate leadership
- Create balanced, accurate quarterly financial statements from, at times, unstructured client data
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 1+ years of experience in a role with a finance or accounting background.
- Strong accounting analysis with the ability to interpret a story through unstructured data
- Passionate, tactical, and direct, with an ambitious attitude and a proven history to go above and beyond baseline requirements
- Proven thought-leader having implemented and successfully managed both small and large projects or initiatives with sustained, measurable success
- Incredible organizational skills, high attention to detail, and an ability to complete competing priorities quickly and autonomously
- Strong communicator (both written and oral)
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Accounting acumen, with a specific focus in venture, hedge fund, and/or private equity accounting
- Familiarity with the Carta platform and Xero or Quickbooks as an end-user
Carta is a Series E company and is backed by top-tier VCs like Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.