The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote about leading our Series F.
* Please submit your resume in English *
- Collaborate with new fund clients to collect data and advise on best accounting practices within Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Effectively liaise between sales and Fund Accounting teams as the bridge post-sales
- Identify process and quality improvements and highlight them to appropriate leadership
- Create balanced, accurate quarterly financial statements from, at times, unstructured client data
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 1+ years of experience in a role with a finance or accounting background.
- Strong accounting analysis with the ability to interpret a story through unstructured data
- Passionate, tactical, and direct, with an ambitious attitude and a proven history to go above and beyond baseline requirements
- Proven thought-leader having implemented and successfully managed both small and large projects or initiatives with sustained, measurable success
- Incredible organizational skills, high attention to detail, and an ability to complete competing priorities quickly and autonomously
- Strong communicator (both written and oral)
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Accounting acumen, with a specific focus in venture, hedge fund, and/or private equity accounting
- Familiarity with the Carta platform and Xero or Quickbooks as an end-user
Carta is a Series E company and is backed by top-tier VCs like Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.