At Carta, we’re building the future of equity and ownership. We’ve changed how companies, investors, and employees manage equity. Now, we’re transforming how capital markets operate. Our goal is to create more owners and increase transparency and liquidity for shareholders. More than 800,000 investors, law firms, and employees use our platform, and we manage over $575B in equity.
The Mobile Engineering team is looking for iOS Engineers who have a deep understanding of the user experience and empathy for the user. The mobile team is consumer focused and helping our customers understand their equity. You will be working on building out shareholder experience for late-stage start-ups and enterprise companies. This role provides the opportunity to quickly contribute mission critical code and help lead the initiative for our company’s mobile strategy. As a team, we value collaboration and openness and are looking for someone who can help mentor junior team members.
- Drive large features to completion
- Partner with our Product and Business orgs to define technical requirements
- Work throughout the stack from UI to network and storage
- Provide current team members with mentorship
- Leverage your experience to provide technical feedback and input on best practices
- 2-5 years of experience developing iOS applications
- Fluent in Swift as a development language
- Proficient in writing clear, concise, and easy to maintain code
- Familiar with unit testing best practices
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable regularly working in team environments
- Experience working with stakeholders to understand business requirements and build thoughtful solutions
- Experience in MVVM architecture
- Professional experience with RxSwift
- Background or interest in FinTech
Carta is a Series E company and is backed by top-tier VCs like Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.