At Carta, we’re building the future of equity and ownership. We’ve changed how companies, investors, and employees manage equity. Now, we’re transforming how capital markets operate. Our goal is to create more owners and increase transparency and liquidity for shareholders. More than 800,000 investors, law firms, and employees use our platform, and we manage over $575B in equity.
The Enterprise team at Carta is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead teams on a much anticipated effort of making Carta a more international product.
The Enterprise team’s mission is to make Carta the best in-class experience to manage cap tables and become a truly enterprise-grade product that can support companies that are based anywhere in the world.
You will work closely with current and potential customers, and internal go-to market teams to build a product that meets requirements of US-based companies with international employees and companies that aren’t based in the US.
- Data analysis: Work heavily with Carta data, primarily doing analysis in support of product strategy, implementation or go to market. Product intuition is important but we don’t solely rely on it.
- Write product briefs: Author the documents that frame ‘the why’ within the product development process.
- Testing sessions: Conduct manual testing with Product, Design, Engineering and the business teams.
- OKRs: Understand how we use OKRs and execute product development initiatives that are aligned to your own OKRs.
- Launch support: Work with our go-to-market teams to implement marketing strategies for our products. Identify the triggers and compelling messages those teams can use to accelerate our expansion within customer bases. Write and compile release notes to inform internal stakeholders.
- Communication: Collaborate with internal teams like Sales, Marketing, Finance and Support on product releases and strategic initiatives.
- 2-4 years of prior Product Manager experience
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics or other quantitative fields
- Strong roadmapping, sprint-planning, and project-management skills
- A collaborative attitude and a helpful personality
- Experience working with internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated technical aptitude
- Strong problem solving and strategic thinking skills
Nice to Haves
- Skilled in SQL and hands on experience working with business intelligence tools (e.g. Looker, etc.)
- Domain experience in fintech, B2B SaaS a plus
- Experience building workflow products
Carta is a Series E company and is backed by top-tier VCs like Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.