At Carta, we’re building the future of equity and ownership. We’ve changed how companies, investors, and employees manage equity. Now, we’re transforming how capital markets operate. Our goal is to create more owners and increase transparency and liquidity for shareholders. More than 800,000 investors, law firms, and employees use our platform, and we manage over $575B in equity.
- Experience with hosting distributed systems on a cloud provider (specifically, Google Cloud Platform or AWS)
- Experience with containerization (specifically, Docker and Kubernetes)
- 5+ years of professional experience in an operationally-focused role, such as DevOps or SRE strongly preferred
- Some experience with the “infrastructure as code” mindset (using tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc)
- Some experience with compiled languages such as Java/Kotlin, Golang
- Basic shell script capabilities
- Some experience with CI/CD tooling (Jenkins, Bamboo, CircleCI)
- Some web application development experience (Django, Rails, Netty)
- Strong communication skills
- Regularly works in team environments
- Python with Django
- Build systems (Maven, Gradle)
Carta is a Series E company and is backed by top-tier VCs like Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at email@example.com. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.