At Carta, we’re building the future of equity and ownership. We’ve changed how companies, investors, and employees manage equity. Now, we’re transforming how capital markets operate. Our goal is to create more owners and increase transparency and liquidity for shareholders. More than 800,000 investors, law firms, and employees use our platform, and we manage over $575B in equity.
- Collaboration with product: Pairing with the product team to learn about CartaX, marketplaces, and liquidity products is critical to success in this role. You'll work closely with the liquidity product team to deeply understand the roadmap, features, and audiences.
- Positioning and messaging: Craft positioning and messaging and define value propositions for all CartaX audiences, from issuers, to buyers, sellers, regulators, and lawyers. While this is a new offering, you’ll make sure the CartaX and liquidity story aligns with Carta’s overall positioning and story.
- Product launches: Manage beta and general launches of all liquidity products, working closely with product and marketing teams on timelines, messaging, and channel strategy.
- Research: Conduct persona, audience, and competitive research as needed to better inform positioning, messaging, and go-to-marketing strategy.
- Education and enablement: Partner with content marketing and sales training teams to create the collateral and blog posts needed to drive sales growth and listings on CartaX.
- PR and government relationships: Work with our PR and Government Relationship agencies on launches and messaging, to ensure exposure and awareness for our liquidity products.
- 2-3+ years of experience in marketing, with a focus on product marketing
- Experience in Finance or Fintech
- Marketing generalist with an understanding of marketing channels and how to communicate with audiences across these channels
- Cross-functional mindset and comfortable working with product teams to understand the market and define requirements and plan product launches
- Highly organized—you can plan and manage a product launch, and not miss a detail
- Proven writing and storytelling ability—you can provide writing samples, preferably from a tech company blog
- Ability to travel to San Francisco 1-2 times per quarter. This position is based in New York City, with our liquidity product team. The majority of the marketing team is in San Francisco, so some travel will be required.
Carta is a Series E company and is backed by top-tier VCs like Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.