The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote about leading our Series F.
The Team You’ll Work With
We’re looking for an exceptional Business Recruiter to strategically partner with our hiring teams to identify and hire world class talent. As a member of the Recruiting Team, you will play a key role in architecting recruiting “best practices” and long-term hiring processes. This role will have the opportunity to partner directly with high level executives across many business units while driving improvements as we scale.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Own the full recruitment life cycle, from initial outreach to closing stages
- Adapt to changing headcount plans related to business outcomes and priorities
- Understand the “bigger picture” and how each hire ties into Carta’s larger scale business goals and objectives
- Act as a strategic partner to our hiring teams by driving changes to the hiring/interview process, prioritizing across the organization, and providing a unique perspective on market trends and industry best practices
- Be the face of Carta to our amazing candidates! Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships
- Source both active and passive candidates utilizing creative strategies and techniques
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS (Greenhouse) and other People systems
- First principles thinking approach, you are talented at removing roadblocks and creative problem solving
- Able to build trust and establish genuine relationships with both hiring partners and candidates by intentionally working to understand intrinsic motivators and end-state goals
- Strong communication skills, you have high content to word ratio and prioritize coaching and delivering feedback both internally amongst the team and externally to our hiring partners and candidates
- You have a growth mindset - you welcome new challenges because the risks and potential failures are opportunities to learn and develop
- Strong attention to detail and operational excellence - you’re able to prioritize across many stakeholders and candidate pools without dropping the ball
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at email@example.com. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.