- Develop and aggressively grow sales through prospecting, cold calls and relationship development.
- Ensure both customers and prospects have a detailed understanding of our products through a consultative selling approach.
- Ensure current customer satisfaction by responding quickly and accurately to problems, concerns or needs.
- Help proactively market the company to customers and convey the advantages of our services.
- If requested, manage and monitor all contracts, as well as accounts receivables.
- Ability to embrace change with creative and innovative solutions.
- Continuous self-development through formalized CV programs and self-driven research.
- Collaborate with team members, managers and cross functional departments when necessary.
- Must live in market area while working out of home office and have a valid driver’s license.
- Responsible for attaining revenue and account retention goals.
- Other duties assigned by manager.
- A demonstrated ability to meet and exceed high sales goals.
- Candidate must be able to work effectively in a self-motivated environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication and relationship building skills both in-person and over the phone.
- Ability to deliver high quality work results on time.
- Expertise to understand the critical role of networking and building internal and external networks to increase personal effectiveness.
- Ability to communicate in a way that demonstrates respect for individual differences and crafts messages based on audience needs.
- Capability to adapt both quickly and resourcefully to shifting priorities and helps others to do so.
- Ability to engage others in own work by demonstrating a sense of optimism, ownership and commitment.
- Superb organizational skills.
- 1-2 years of business to business sales experience.
- PC literacy is necessary including MS Office, Excel and Outlook.
- Use of CRM software (preferably SalesForce.com) to maintain and plan sales pipeline.