Cars.com is seeking an Associate Manager, Paid Media Campaigns to assist with the launch and optimization of campaigns across all off-site acquisition efforts including digital display, native and social channels. This is an essential role within our performance driven Consumer Media and Acquisition group and this team member will be tasked with ensuring that campaigns and corresponding creative are developed to drive maximum engagement and value delivery from consumers at every stage of the car purchase journey.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about digital marketing with experience directly managing paid media campaigns and a keen understanding of how media and creative work together to drive business results.
You’re agile, creative and flexible with the ability to test, learn and pivot based on data. The Associate Campaign Manager will be tasked with diving into data and campaign elements to understand what works then iterating and optimizing to scale results. You have a creative, logical and analytic mind to aid you in understanding which levers to pull to positively impact campaign performance and prompt consumers to act. And you’re highly-organized with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and get things done without constant oversight.
- Work directly with the media team as a campaign expert to help reach Cars.com strategic goals, as well as, meet and/or exceed key performance indicators and objectives.
- Day-to-day management of all digital creative including copy, image and landing page specification to support always-on campaigns as well as key promotional efforts.
- Take lead role in weekly and monthly campaign reporting and campaign level insight generation.
- Continuously execute channel specific A/B tests, report out on results and incorporate learnings to improve overall program performance.
- Ongoing, cross-functional communication of creative status to support active and new campaigns.
- Ensure all campaigns are executed to channel specs and compliant with established brand standards and guidelines.
- Collaborate with other marketing teams (editorial, email, organic social, etc.) to find content opportunities and winning concepts from other channels that can be leveraged in Paid Media creative.
- At least 3 years of full time work directly managing consumer focused communications or digital campaign creative developed with the goal of driving business results.
- Experience developing campaigns from concept to design, testing and execution for key Social, Native and Digital channels (Facebook, Twitter, Outbrain, Taboola, Yahoo, GDN, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to develop and optimize campaigns to meet key performance goals.
- Experience managing creative and/or agency partners in support of campaign goals.
- Must be an organized, self-starter with excellent project follow-through.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Previous lead generation, ecommerce or other relevant fast-paced digital work experience is preferred.