Launched in 1998, Cars.com is a leading online destination that offers information from experts and consumers to help car shoppers and owners buy, sell and service their vehicles. With more than 30 million monthly visits to its web properties, Cars.com offers millions of new and used vehicle listings, reviews, unbiased editorial content, and a wide range of shopping tools. Despite being a nearly 20-year-old company, Cars.com has maintained its startup culture as a fun, fast-paced environment with highly-engaged employees who are committed to constant innovation. Cars.com’s growing workforce also enjoys a good work/life balance, career stability, strong resources, growth and career development opportunities, health and wellness programs, an attractive compensation and benefits package, work from home options, flex hours and more. Cars.com has been—and will continue to be—a great place to work.
Cars.com is a leader in the automotive digital marketplace. Since 1997, we have built our B2B and B2C brand to preeminent status in the industry. While enjoying great stability, we continue to grow. Our workforce has more than doubled since 2006, and our revenue has increased more than 150% in that same time. Our highly engaged workforce enjoys our dedication to work/life balance, wellness and career growth as well as a rich set of employee programs. We’re big enough to provide abundant resources and small enough for employees to make an immediate impact.
The Inside Sales franchise Digital Media Senior Representative will be responsible for aggressively growing franchise market share within his/her defined markets, with the goal of accelerating market share growth for the Inside Sales Team.
- Aggressively grow independent and franchise market share within defined regions
- Focus on closing new business, while assisting in retention of key accounts
- Formulate and execute on strategies in tandem with Regional Sales Manager to achieve monthly and quarterly growth targets
- Maintain great communication with Regional Sales Manager and Digital Media Representatives in the defined region
- Travel as needed to meet with key decision makers to close and retain dealer customers
- Proven ability to successfully navigate medium and large sized dealer groups
- Demonstrated ability to deliver polished and professional presentations
- Shown ability to work well with peers towards common goals
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time
- Minimum of 12 months experience as a Digital Media Representative with track record of success in closing Franchise and Independent dealer agreements
- College degree preferred
- Three plus years of solid business-to-business sales experience preferred