At Cars.com, we help shoppers meet their perfect car match, and people find their perfect career match. As one of the top places to work in Chicago, according to The Chicago Tribune, Built-In Chicago and others, we pride ourselves on a culture of growth and innovation.
Cars.com has revolutionized the automotive industry for both shoppers and sellers through technology and solutions for buyers and sellers alike. We never shy away from a challenge, move fast, collaborate across functions to approach problems from every angle. We’ve built a culture that’s second-to-none and share core values that keep everyone working full-speed at the same goals with the same open, outcome-driven and bold attitudes.
Cars.com is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL, CreditIQ & Accu-Trade. Learn more here!
The Senior Content Specialist at DealerRater will work to ensure the integrity of DealerRater and Cars.com’s user driven content. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Content Integrity, the SCS will act as review policy expert, communicating with a variety of stakeholders, both internal and external. They will enforce community guidelines and investigate suspicious postings in order to uphold the integrity of the content across both DR and Cars.
- Handle incoming reported review cases for both DealerRater and Cars.com as the first point of escalation for dealers
- Provide clarification on community guidelines to dealers, reviewers, customer service reps, and content readers
- Carry out the necessary steps to execute a change of ownership for a dealer page
- Investigate suspicious review content, analyzing patterns of fraudulent behavior and working to remove invalid content from the sites
- Continuously work with the Sr. Manager of Content Integrity and other teams to refine review reporting processes and report response templates
- Work closely with the content moderators to ensure that the DealerRater and Cars.com consumer reviews and the Cars.com vehicle reviews queues are managed in a timely manner
- Work with the moderators assigned to the AutoResponse product to ensure that the queue is managed quickly and to develop templates and processes to maximize efficiency as we scale that product (also work with Product team as necessary)
- Set agenda and host monthly team meeting with content moderators (addressing trainings, process changes, consistency audits, etc)
- Assist with projects/coverage across the content moderation and compliance teams as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Public Relations or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of providing customer service and communicating in both a B2B and B2C capacity
- Strong written and oral communication
- Proven ability to execute short-term objectives while working towards long-term goals
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.