Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
You value quality work, complex problems, and act with urgency. You are an exceptional communicator. You enjoy the challenge of breaking down a large project into manageable pieces together with an empowered team. You embrace Agile philosophy and Scrum methodology. You can communicate complex ideas with ease and are comfortable with constructive debate. You feel comfortable tactfully interrupting and guiding a group conversation. You love learning and experimenting with new technologies but would never neglect the fundamentals.
About The Role:
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for the organization and task creation of projects for our Core engineering team. This position is critical to the success of our group, and ensures we are organized, transparent, and delivering quality solutions in a timely manner. The Core team is responsible for infrastructure, API middleware, and functional software solutions that drive common use-cases across our connected platform for automotive dealerships.
Your day-to-day consists of working with the business to gather and document requirements, facilitating project meetings with teams of software engineers, and participating in strategic discussions driving outcomes for the organization. You will be working in conjunction with the Senior Program Manager and receive strategic support from leadership as-needed.
- Lead and manage all facets of an agile project, including, but not limited to,
- Scrum event facilitation
- Team organization
- Project risk management
- Analysis to break down tasks, understand all requirements, and define scope.
- Ensure solutions meet business and brand partner needs by driving desired outcomes.
- Represent teams and projects to business partners and the larger organization.
- Prioritize tasks based on business value.
- Review team and stakeholder feedback to improve processes.
- Scrum Certification required (CSM Preferred)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced scaled Scrum environment
- Understanding of core development concepts (SDLC, Environments)
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience working with software development teams
- Ability to balance demand and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Business Analysis Certification / Experience a plus
- Familiarity with Atlassian’s suite of tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Prior automotive industry experience a plus
- Familiarity with Wordpress a plus
Benefits & Perks*:
- 18 days of paid time off, plus select paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day & Paid Pet Wellness Day
- Work from home Fridays
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
- Robust Health Insurance Options: BCBS, Delta Dental, EyeMed
- 401k plan with company match
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Subsidized gym membership
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Parental Leave
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.