At Cars.com, we help shoppers meet their perfect car match, and people find their perfect career match. As one of the top places to work in Chicago, according to The Chicago Tribune, BuiltIn Chicago and others, we pride ourselves on a culture of growth and innovation.
Cars.com has revolutionized the automotive industry for both shoppers and sellers through technology and solutions for buyers and sellers alike. We never shy away from a challenge, move fast, collaborate across functions to approach problems from every angle. We’ve built a culture that’s second-to-none and share core values that keep everyone working full-speed at the same goals with the same open, outcome-driven and bold attitudes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
FUEL is looking to add a team member to our Product Specialist team who absolutely loves working with people, building relationships with new clients, being a part of the creative process and offering recommendations for new creative to help clients achieve their goals.
This position is specific to in market video (IMV) campaigns that run on a variety of platforms and placements.
The following will be just a few of the responsibilities you will be assigned:
- Successfully and seamlessly transition new clients from the Sales team to Performance Management.
- Onboard new clients.
- Be the main point of contact for clients in regards to their creative and be able to offer robust creative recommendations based on performance and trends.
- Assist the Product Supervisor with overseeing the Product Specialist team and maintaining VIP clients.
- Communicating critical information to the internal team.
- Proactively and frequently communicate with new clients via email and phone to ensure onboarding doesn’t stall.
- Leading internal teams (Design, Compliance) to complete projects on schedule in-order to exceed client expectations.
- Staying on top of industry trends.
A successful Product Specialist requires excellent communication skills, digital marketing experience, and the ability to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be agile and flexible
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to communicate well with outside clients, as well as all levels of internal management and co-workers
- Ability to balance demand and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task, while maintaining attention-to-detail
- Familiarity with Google Suite
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Knowledgeable in digital video including pre-roll, social media, and OTT
- Fast learner and interested in new technologies
- The ability to remain cool under pressure.
Strong knowledge of:
- Project management
- Social media
- Previous experience with OTT/traditional media buying a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.