At Cars.com, we help shoppers meet their perfect car match, and people find their perfect career match. As one of the top places to work in Chicago, according to The Chicago Tribune, Built-In Chicago and others, we pride ourselves on a culture of growth and innovation.
Cars.com has revolutionized the automotive industry for both shoppers and sellers through technology and solutions for buyers and sellers alike. We never shy away from a challenge, move fast, collaborate across functions to approach problems from every angle. We’ve built a culture that’s second-to-none and share core values that keep everyone working full-speed at the same goals with the same open, outcome-driven and bold attitudes.
Cars.com is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater. Learn more here!
Essential Job Functions:
- Successfully and seamlessly transition new customers from SDR-BD to AE-CSM team.
- Be the main point of contact for new customers during onboarding.
- Send welcome emails with important information to assist new customers with inventory set up, early online merchandising tips and gather key information in order to further drive the onboarding process.
- Confirm new customer information is complete and accurate in Salesforce.
- Understand various CARS products and services offered to be knowledgeable and helpful to customers
- Partner with internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met; coordinating with technical support, sales, marketing, finance, and product teams
- Consistently bring creative ideas and solutions to the team on how to improve the customer experience
- Passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience and building lasting relationships
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to deal with rapid change and a strong team player
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.