Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
The Salesforce Business Analyst is a full-time role that involves gathering and understanding requirements, process mapping creating reports, and analyzing data. The Salesforce Business Analyst should be able to leverage workflow rules, process builders, and flows to create and improve business processes. Working collaboratively on a team of Salesforce Administrators, Salesforce Business Analysts, and Salesforce Developers, the Salesforce Junior Business Analyst will design and implement any changes that they gather from regularly meeting with stakeholders.
Essential Job Functions:
- Gather, understand, and translate user requirements into work to be done, with associated documentation
- Develop As-Is / To-Be process mapping as part of communicating changes to the system in improvement of existing processes
- Follow Business Intelligence implementation process on making changes in Salesforce
- Support Analyst team / Business Intelligence director in presenting solutions to meet stakeholder requirements
- Design/improve Salesforce Dashboards and Reports to meet end-user requirements
- Create Salesforce flows to automate business processes and improve data quality within the Salesforce environment
- Collaborate with team on providing everyday end-user support (via #salesforce channel and internal Salesforce Request tickets).
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1+ year of professional experience as a Salesforce Admin (preferably within an instance with 50+ end users
- Ability to solve business problems using Salesforce Declarative Programming tools (Workflows, Process Builders, and Visual Flows)
- Understanding & experience with of requirements gathering that translates to statement of work formats for Salesforce Admins or Developers (experience is a bonus)
- Experience supporting process improvement (prefer experience improving processes that touch multiple departments)
- Demonstrated ability to think through problems and make actionable recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to take technical concepts and explain them to non-technical customers
- Experience working on more than one project at a time
- Thrives under ambiguous requirements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience working in Salesforce Lightning
- Experience with Salesforce Communities
- Exposure to Agile methodologies (ex. Scrum)
- Atlassian suite and LucidChart or experience with similar tools is a plus
- Salesforce Certified Admin (ADM-201) and demonstrable knowledge therein
- Experience leading projects and/or organizing key stakeholder meetings a plus.
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 18 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Work from home Fridays
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.