At Cars.com, we help shoppers meet their perfect car match, and people find their perfect career match. As one of the top places to work in Chicago, according to The Chicago Tribune, Built-In Chicago and others, we pride ourselves on a culture of growth and innovation.
Cars.com has revolutionized the automotive industry for both shoppers and sellers through technology and solutions for buyers and sellers alike. We never shy away from a challenge, move fast, collaborate across functions to approach problems from every angle. We’ve built a culture that’s second-to-none and share core values that keep everyone working full-speed at the same goals with the same open, outcome-driven and bold attitudes.
Cars.com is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL. Learn more here!
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
Fuel IMV is looking for a Fuel Agency Coordinator to support our advertising agency partnerships and client success. This position requires an individual with a high degree of organization and initiative, excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude. This individual must love working with people, building relationships, and be driven by client and partner success. Experience in digital media and client relations is required.
This position requires an individual with a high degree of organization and initiative, excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude.
The following will be just a few of the responsibilities you will be assigned:
- Lead the coordination with our Agency partner and Agency dealerships.
- Be the main point of contact for Fuel internal teams on all Agency dealership deals.
- Coordinate communication and fulfillment efforts between the Fuel engine, dealership, and agency.
- Assist in dealership conversations setup by the Agency when needed.
- Manage the workflow and life-cycle of Fuel Agency customers from start to finish with seamless collaboration across multiple groups of stakeholders.
- Articulate and speak confidently to FUEL’s value and impact on client’s goals, reflected in areas such as Google Analytics and pixel attribution data.
- Deep dive into IMV campaign results to proactively provide feedback and recommendations to client-facing teams and internal media buying teams.
- Organize and distribute agency end of month invoicing and commissionable metrics.
- Work with the Fuel team to strategize for optimization of client campaigns.
- Self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics - Google Analytics certification preferred
- Previous experience working with automakers’ national and regional marketing offices and with their agency-of-record preferred
- Ability to get along with everyone, treat everyone with great respect, and have an approachable, pleasant personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to communicate well with internal sales team, outside clients, as well as all levels of internal management and co-workers
- Ability to balance demand and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multitask, while maintaining attention-to-detail
- Expertise in all Google applications or related Microsoft applications
Experience and Education:
3-5 years of experience in sales and/or client relations
2-3 years in Project management experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.