At CARS (Dealer Inspire, Cars.com, DealerRater & FUEL), we know our success hinges on attracting and retaining high-performing talent. The Recruiting Coordinator is a key member of the Talent Acquisition team, who will help the Recruiting team deliver on that objective. The role reports to the Director of Talent Acquisition and will partner, primarily, with the recruiters and interviewers to deliver a best in class experience for candidate experience from those coming into the organization and for current employees growing within the organization.
This position requires an individual with a high degree of organization and initiative, excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- Manage all aspects of the recruiting process, including scheduling interviews, preparing correspondence, and making travel arrangements
- Track and enhance job postings to national and boutique job boards
- Reconcile department and candidate expenses
- Coordinate internal and external job fairs
- Produce offer letters for internal and external candidates. Ensure offer packets have correct HR materials and candidates receive materials in a timely manner
- Track and report on hires per week for recruiting team and other reports as requested
- Act as main point of contact for Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Greenhouse, related inquiries. Manage data changes in Greenhouse as needed
- Launch and monitor candidate background checks
- Source candidates and conduct reference checks as needed.
- Continue to find efficiencies and process improvements within the TA sphere of work.
- Manage special projects as assigned by the Director of Talent Acquisition
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, face to face and over the phone
- Demonstrated project management skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, including multi-tasks several projects at the same time
- Experience managing and working within an ATS (preferably Greenhouse)
- Strong proficiency in working with various technologies ideally (Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google docs)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with flexibility for change
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline preferred or 1-2 years’ experience in a HR or administrative role