At Cars.com, we help shoppers meet their perfect car match, and people find their perfect career match. As one of the top places to work in Chicago, according to The Chicago Tribune, BuiltIn Chicago and others, we pride ourselves on a culture of growth and innovation.
Cars.com has revolutionized the automotive industry for both shoppers and sellers through technology and solutions for buyers and sellers alike. We never shy away from a challenge, move fast, collaborate across functions to approach problems from every angle. We’ve built a culture that’s second-to-none and share core values that keep everyone working full-speed at the same goals with the same open, outcome-driven and bold attitudes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The Fuel IMV Digital Advertising Specialist is responsible for setting up, optimizing, and reporting on Fuel IMV campaigns. This position is primarily focused on video ads within various DSPs and platforms and paid social within Facebook and Instagram. This position includes 25% strategy, budget allocation, client communication, and 75% hands-on research, implementation, optimization, and reporting on campaigns. Looking for an individual contributor who can work seamlessly with in-house and client teams.
- Manage digital advertising & all auction-based placements
- Performance reporting with insights and optimization recommendations
- Track and manage budget spending and ROI
- Explore and recommend innovative and creative digital advertising solutions and tests
- Identify and propose areas of opportunity to expand digital advertising business for current clients
- Must be a team player that is also comfortable working independently
- Ensure implementation of best practice guidelines and follow company processes
- Work closely with DSP/platform support teams to troubleshoot and improve campaign performance
- Analysis of campaign data and reporting on recommendations and strategy on a monthly basis
- Manage individual account go lives without review
- Demonstrate expert product/platform knowledge
- Demonstrate strong judgment and autonomous strategy decisions & critical thinking
- Provide account recommendations through data analysis*
- Review associate work and assist with training & documentation
- Manage client budgets & performance improvements
- Own & manage team projects such as co op, monthly reporting, etc. as well as special projects as they arise
- Leads day-to-day task & project delegation
- Demonstrates grasp of leveraging KPIs to interpret results and make data-based decisions*
- Models empathetic & actionable communication to team members, clients, and vendors in high-pressure situations
- Demonstrates a deeper understanding of the big picture of DI (ie. how we work with other departments, and our capabilities)
- Understands and takes action on quarterly OKR initiatives as it relates to the role
- Actively participate and bring value in client calls & meetings
- Understanding the inner workings of analytics, ad tagging, digital advertising, and SEO
- Proficiency in Google Sheets and Excel
- Be extremely accountable and resourceful
- Ability to speak with clients
- Excellent verbal communication, and be a master in karate (just kidding).
- Willingness to learn
Starting salary dependent on experience and certifications. Talented individuals have plenty of room for advancement in our rapidly growing company.
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 18 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Work from home Fridays
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.