At Cars.com, we help shoppers meet their perfect car match, and people find their perfect career match. As one of the top places to work in Chicago, according to The Chicago Tribune, Built-In Chicago and others, we pride ourselves on a culture of growth and innovation.
Cars.com has revolutionized the automotive industry for both shoppers and sellers through technology and solutions for buyers and sellers alike. We never shy away from a challenge, move fast, collaborate across functions to approach problems from every angle. We’ve built a culture that’s second-to-none and share core values that keep everyone working full-speed at the same goals with the same open, outcome-driven and bold attitudes.
Cars.com is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL. Learn more here!
About the Position:
Fuel IMV is looking for a confident, analytical and self-motivated Fuel Performance Manager to support our National Sales team. This individual must love working with people, building relationships, and be driven by client success. Experience in digital media and client relations is required.
The following will be just a few of the responsibilities you will be assigned:
- Support National Sales’ FUEL success efforts which includes but not limited to proposal development, onboarding, campaign launch and long-term retention.
- Articulate and speak confidently to FUEL’s value and impact on client’s goals, reflected in areas such as Google Analytics and pixel attribution data.
- Deep dive into IMV campaign results to proactively provide feedback and recommendations to client-facing teams and internal media buying teams.
- Analyze campaign performance, reporting, and provide recommendations based on performance and trends.
- Be the main point of contact for National Campaign Managers for all things related to FUEL including reporting and performance.
- Communicating critical information to the internal team (Fuel core team and respective National rep).
- Work with the Fuel team to strategize for optimization of client campaigns.
- Self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics - Google Analytics certification preferred
- Previous experience working with automakers’ national and regional marketing offices and with their agency-of-record preferred
- Ability to get along with everyone, treat everyone with great respect, and have an approachable, pleasant personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to communicate well with internal sales team, outside clients, as well as all levels of internal management and co-workers
- Ability to balance demand and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multitask, while maintaining attention-to-detail
- Expertise in all Google applications or related Microsoft applications
Experience and Education:
- 3-5 years of experience in sales and/or client relations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.