Dealer Insprire, a CARS Inc. company, is hiring!
Are you well-versed in Google Analytics? Love doing data deep dives, analysis, and reporting? Do you like moving fast, thinking faster, and dream of excelling at one of the fastest growing companies in Chicago? If so, we want you to join our group of friends. This is your opportunity to be a part of a fast-moving, innovative, lively company that prides itself on creating exceptional solutions and service in a landscape that is ever-changing.
Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
We are looking for a data analyst who will be in charge of implementing, configuring, monitoring, and analyzing the analytics of our client’s websites. We need someone who cares about data, wants to make our clients better, and loves the artful side of the scientific method.
- Must be able to tell us one nerdy joke that we have never heard before
- Must be very detail oriented (did it bug you that we didn’t include a hyphen between ‘detail’ and ‘oriented’?)
- Must ask questions more often than you give answers (be inquisitive!)
- Must think about optimization when going to bed and first thing when waking up in the morning
- Must be a rockstar problem solver
In this role you will work within a regional team to define and implement digital measurement strategies, implement tracking, perform testing, and develop reports; all in an effort to improve website traffic leads and conversions. More specifically you will:
- Analyze user behavior, online initiatives, and data from Google Analytics
- Monitor and provide KPI insights
- Create and share performance reports and dashboards
- Analyze the effect of multiple marketing channels and providing actionable insights
- Create/review/implement tracking scripts
- Use and implement tools for A/B testing, heat maps, visitor recordings, etc.
- Set up goals, sales funnels, event tracking in Google, and other analytics tools
- Set up and investigate alerts in Google Analytics
- Set up and add 3rd party scripts
- Troubleshoot stuff that goes wrong (hint, this is the fun part)
- Competitive, based on experience
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 13 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Work from home Fridays
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.