Dealer Inspire, a CARS Inc company, is hiring!
Seeking a dynamic, confident leader well versed in digital marketing with the ability to manage and develop client partnerships. This individual is essential to the growth and expansion of our Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) relationships and the management and compliance of their performance. This individual will possess the skills and ability to be, both an individual contributor and a key member of our client teams. This person will be a remote employee in Detroit, working closely with the Naperville office team to execute operational excellence to meet the needs of the client.
If you are comfortable operating in a high growth industry, fast-paced environment, embracing emerging technologies and managing clients you will thrive in our environment. We provide you the ability to advance your skills, showcase your talents, contribute with visible value and enjoy your work environment and team members. Our culture is entrepreneurial, our resources are solid, our philosophy is teamwork oriented and we thrive on grit.
Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
The Sr. Account Manager will be the direct point of contact with the client, and also coordinate with the internal team in the home office. Must be a strong team member and communicator. This role will manage and support an OEM account, as well as, find opportunities to grow the business. This team member will balance the needs of the clients, while driving performance results and effectively manage the deployment of the program.
Responsibilities for the Sr. Account Manager role will include working remotely in Detroit with the Naperville team across various departments; Support, Training, Development, Account Management, Paid Search, Analytics, SEO/Content, and any other team needed to ensure the best service for our clients. The Sr. Account Manager will oversee and execute go-to-market launches, as well as, monitor brand quality and Service Levels with proactive execution of issues.
Functions of the Role:
- Participate in strategic discussions related to successful long-term program goals
- Communicate program status and relevant program metrics and observations
- Conduct quarterly program and contract reviews with the client
- Share knowledge through strategic and operational planning sessions and make recommendations on system performance for ongoing improvements
- Prevent issues before they arise with proactive planning reviews
- Conduct weekly status meetings and track and follow-up on items
- Manage Quarterly business review and analysis
- Seamlessly integrate efforts with both internal organizations and Third Party Service Providers using a common strategy and methodology
- Analyze program data using dashboards to provide quick, clear visibility of program status and performance
- Stay on top of trends in digital marketing, continue growth/knowledge to bring fresh strategy
- Provide management level presence in meetings with clients
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all new products and digital offerings
- Identify issues and areas to improve process and present along with options to solve them.
- Advocate/communicate with other departments about bigger issues/blockers and process
*Automotive experience strongly preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong skills in problem solving and process orientation
- Prior Business to Business Experience with OEMs or Large Dealer Groups
- Build and strengthen relationships with clients and provide insight/guidance related to digital services (and beyond)
- Outstanding presentation and communication.
- Must be very organized, punctual and detail oriented
- Fast learner and interested in new technologies
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
- Willingness to embrace the ever-changing digital marketing landscape
Strong Knowledge of:
- Website infrastructure
- Google Analytics
- SEO principles and fundamentals
- Paid Search
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
*Google Analytics certification within 30 days of hire and Adwords certifications desired within 90 days of hire.
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 13 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.