The Senior Product Manager - Ads & Monetization will own the evolution of our ads products with a focus on innovation, personalization, and engagement. You’ll work with product leadership to set the vision and strategy while balancing the needs of users and advertisers. You must be passionate, flexible, and results-oriented as the role will require you to lead strategy and implementation across Product, Technology, Marketing, Sales, Business Development and Finance.
- Chart the future of our ads business by defining the vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Generate support for your ideas.
- Participate in rich discovery processes, including market analyses, user / customer research, and prototyping to define products and features that are valuable, usable and feasible for local and national ads.
- Work closely with Technology, Marketing, Sales, Operations and Finance on ads infrastructure and delivery including tech / tools, process, and financial models.
- Set and measure KPIs.
- Collaborate with the rest of the product team to ensure we’re providing the best auto shopping experience possible.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for developing new products that generate value.
- Excellent judgement, advocacy, and communication skills.
- Strong monetization / ads domain knowledge, including a firm understanding of core web and mobile technologies and common ad technology tools.
- Financial / business acumen needed to set the right goals and targets.
- Critical thinking skills to quickly make and measure decisions across products during planning and execution.
- Collaborative mindset and ability to work effectively with peers, senior leaders, and cross-functional teams; capable of leading through influence.
- Ability to balance tradeoffs among various interests.
- Excitement for moving quickly to seize large opportunities while maintaining focus on long-term objectives.
- 5+ years experience as a product manager in a product-led organization.
- 3 years of monetization / ad product experience in an organization with ad revenue >$100M / annually.
- Experience in a two-sided marketplace or e-commerce organization.
- Experience in a digital media business.
- Experience in the auto industry.