Regional Sales Manager – Business Development
Cars.com is seeking a highly motivated and driven sales leader to effectively manage and develop a team of highly skilled inside account executives. As a management figure you will be positioned at the forefront of a dynamically changing industry along side the most effective marketing and digital solutions in the business. Your leadership skills paired with the best inside sales team in the business will be responsible for driving new revenue and retaining a current client book of active accounts.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to establish and execute on sales goals
- Manage a sales team of 8-10 people to maximize revenue opportunities and drive accountability to meet or exceed goals
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Coaching and developing the team frequently to ensure they understand the Cars business strategies, product suite and sales process
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term What does this mean? elaborate
- Educate teams regularly on changing business strategies, product launches, campaigns, etc.
- Create a culture of engagement and recognition
- Conduct quarterly check-ins with personnel as part of ongoing performance management and career development
- Lead all hiring efforts for team; assist with functional and skills training & development
- 2+ years of experience managing sales and or account management teams, preferably inside sales teams
- Bachelor’s degree from 4-year accredited university
- Proven success in a sales leadership role and a successful individual contributor track record
Cars.com, Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. (Erin to confirm language)