Supports the talent management and training department by coordinating administration for all learning and leadership programs, offerings, and projects. This includes LMS administration, training coordination, instructional design, and team administration activities. The role is a combination of problem solving, handling multiple projects, and supporting the training department to drive our vision and strategy forward. The Learning Manager will work within the LMS for scheduling, tracking, reporting, creating, as well as other activities to support our business/customers. The Learning Manager will support the training and organizational development team in building out a learning ecosystem and support the transition to a new LMS in the next 18 months. In addition, this role will take on some instructional design and development projects as needed.
- Acts as the main learning/talent point of contact for all LMS related questions and works with internal LMS partners to maintain the LMS; also acts as the Superuser for our employee engagement platform
- Provides LMS support for reporting, monitoring communications, system maintenance, and providing troubleshooting support to customers
- Provides support in relation to learning and talent management programs and offerings
- Maintains the learning and talent related internal intranet site, SharePoint site, calendar of events, and other social learning platforms.
- Supports the new hire experience with coordination, planning, scheduling, and communications
- Partners with the Organizational Development and Training team with training administration as needed
- Responsible for the team’s administration tasks, such as the invoicing, ordering materials, etc.
Position Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience as a learning/training or HR coordinator.
- Instructional Design and Development experience
- LMS experience. SABA or Docebo a plus
- Strong interest in learning, talent management, and instructional design
- Bachelor's degree or masters in talent management, I/O psychology, HR, or related field
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to successfully work on multiple tasks/projects in parallel
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, demonstrated sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Adept with using a variety of talent and learning technologies to enhance the learning experience
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a team environment